Camo Wraps Graphics

TimberGhost

Buildin' It Up
Reaction score
camo wrap

I camoed my F-150 a couple years ago. Spray bottle of water with a drop or two of Dawn dish detergent, small rubber squeege, a blow dryer and a lot of patience. Took me a Saturday and a Sunday, 10 hours each day to do both sides of truck (rockers) and the front and rear bumper. Removed both bumpers and stripped all plastic off them for a good finished look.

plate

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
awesome info... thanks.

Do you have any pics of the Camo4u on your truck???

TimberGhost

Buildin' It Up
Reaction score
I don't unfortunately. I had a black SuperCrew w/ silver rocker panels and chrome front and rear bumpers. Covered up all the silver and chrome w/ Mossy Oak Break-Up camo. I can't tell you how many heads it turned and how many people wanted to talk to me about it in the 5 years that I owned the truck. It looks sweet when you take your time.

Deerjager

Meister Gewehr
Reaction score
I used the Camo4U wraps on armored guard posts we made at work for deployment overseas. These were mostly flat armor panels, but worked well if you took your time. Be careful around bolt holes, trim carefully. I had to be extra careful with washers used because they would twist the film when tightening bolts. Good luck and post results when you are done. :sweet I have a photo somewhere around here and if I can find it, I will post it here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58