Can anyone recommend........

trisha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A great diesel mech.around the Baton Rouge,La. area? I am having a hard time getting my truck fixed. Thanks in advance, Trisha

trisha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it has been to a local dealer three times and a diesel shop one time, and is back at the same dealer again.No one can seem to find the problem.Someone recommended another dealer here, and I will try that next. Thanks.

Ford0273

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Post your problem, maybe these guys can help you point your dealer in the right direction. I read through the threads and find answers to some problems that I've put off fixing.

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
have you looked into any international truck dealers in your area? they might be a few knives sharper than the ford dealer when it comes to these engines.

trisha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well they used to have an international place in town, but I don't know if it is still there or not, have to check it out. The wrecker driver told me the mechanic where my truck is, don't know a hill of beans about a diesel. Told me to take it to another ford dealer in town. geez, I don't trust it to drive it that far. Trisha

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
trisha ,

I sent you a PM with the best answer I can come up with it is down in NO however based on your history of problems it might be worth the trip.

Ask for NEWT,

Advantage Ford‎ - 13040 I-10 Service Road, New Orleans, LA‎ - (504) 246-2010‎

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg