Can I fit 35's with just a leveling kit?

godofdew11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, the 2003 in my sig, just got a 2.5 tuff country leveling kit will i be able to fit 35's? and what do you reccomend, im looking for some 16x10 wheels now as well. Yokohama dont make their geolander in a 35 which is what i usually use.

Don

CHPMustang

Reaction score
I'll assume you have V code or better front springs,in that case 32"-33" tires will fit fine as we have 285's with just enough clearance.

Add the 2.5" leveling kit and you should be able to fit the 35"'s in but I'd like more input from some of the 4x4 gurus:sweet

You install the leveling kit yet?

godofdew11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah i have v-codes, and no we have 2 leveling kits in the garage for possibly tonight or tomrrow night, my dads 99 is getting the other one, hes got 285s on it right now.

then theres also the exhaust that will be here tommorrow, the grill and headliner LEDs, above mount gauges should be here friday? and calling jody tomrrow for an F5 its gonna be a busy week gotta go finish the corner strobes now.

Thanks for the help

Ironmerganser

Ironmerganser
Reaction score
I fit them, but in really tight turns, mine rub just an insy bit........did I just say insy??? :confused:

bartman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They will fit, but will rub in full lock and/or compressed suspension with wheels turned. I hope that makes sense.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Lemme know how the trucks ride after the leveling kits are installed Don:thanks

dzl_x_4x4

Dzl_X_4x4
Reaction score
They will fit, but will rub in full lock and/or compressed suspension with wheels turned. I hope that makes sense.

yeah what Bart said;) . With my 6" lift 35" Xterrains on 17"x12" rims I rub the bumper pretty good. Makes people jump. You could cut out the bumper, but I just try to avoid full locks on the steering wheel.

HOTROD

slowpoke
Reaction score
I've got 325/70/18 nittos on my truck and they rub a little...at full turns..no lift! I will be putting on a 2.5" leveling kit myself

Mobeydick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Must be some huge differences in Springs on these trucks. My 305s on 10" wheels Rub at lock with a little spring travel. I have the Tuff Country 2.5 leveling leafs!!

godofdew11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got the leveling kit installed last night, still trying to get the trackbar back into the new bracket man what a PAIN!!. ill be sure to let you know how it rides, sitting on the ground right now it sure looks nice, if it were any other type of truck i would swear it had a 4in lift.
anyone know a place that stocks yokohama geolander +2 in 315? ive seen them on tirerack before but not recently

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14