Can you identify who makes this grille?

ponyexpress94

Diesel Power Junkie
Reaction score
That grill was part of the Chrome Package on 2005-2007 superduty trucks. It is a factory Ford piece.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Did that grill have the vertical slats though? I don't remember seeing them on the chrome package grill or noticing them before.

OK. I found a pic of a chrome package grill and it is diff. from the grill on the truck above. If you look real close, you can see vertical slats on that grill. You do not see those on the grill of the red truck.

That truck looks like it has a special package like a Southern Comfort edition or something. Special 2-tone paint, upgraded wheels. Not sure why it has the older tow mirrors on it tho.

chromepackagegrill.jpg

BDJack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the pic you are looking at is not the same as the 05-07 chrome edition i have seen. I went onto a couple of oem replacement parts places, and they all have the vertical slats as well, they are however on the inside of the horizontal. Not sure if i maybe it is just the angle or what on the picture you got, but previous posted is def stock chrome package:dunno

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
The other diff. that I see is that the two "side vents" are black on the chrome package grill. The picture of the grill on the truck you posted, they are silver or chrome.

I don't know, they are really close.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
I personally see a diff., but a very sutle one at that.

Does this grill you have in the close-up pic have a Ford part# molded into it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14