can't fine a 4" cat back system

tubzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm looking for a cat back system for the wife's truck.it already has a down-pipe and the cat is gutted.i would loose the cat but when i had mine inspected this last year they told me that it had to be their.they passt it anyway and said they would get me next year for it.
anyway,all i can fine is turbo back systems i have had 4 place looking for this 2 of them told they don't show it and the other 2 told me they would get back with me and of course i have never heard back.you used to be able to get a cat back system but now their are no where to be found
any help for the wife guys?

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
Tymar Performance offers a cat back. I bought their exhaust and intake. I didnt get the cat back though but we discussed that option.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
could always jam a 4"pipe through the cat and wled it around the pipe so it looks "factory"

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen some @ www.gosperformance.com

I think they are out there and available but they aren't advertized b/c most buy the whole deal or just stick w/ dp & gutted cat.

When I pickup mine I'll be doing the same more as a precaution for the future.

MUDWHISTLE

Diesel Lover
Reaction score
There is a place in pasco washington thatI have bought most of my stuff from and they will sell you a 4" turbo back system for about $320.00 and i think they will sell a cat back for about $275.00. web sit is www.dieselpowerproducts.com they are really good guys an have always had everthing in stock and the best prices I have found anywhere even on the internet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58