Question Capital Tires???

shhorn68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard of this brand or used them? I cannot find out much about them. The salesman said they were manufactured in a Goodyear plant but were not a Goodyear or Goodyear offset tire. Price is definitely right if the tires are good.

6.0PSD777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I deal with alot of tires at work and have never seen a Capital brand :dunno Sounds like something u buy at wal mart or something...

foxman

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I have heard of a Bejing-Capitol. And where is it made? I think I know the answer and the Bejing-Capitol that I have seen was an extremely low priced tire. Looked real good but my local tire dealer,, who is an encyclopedia of tires,, says stay away from them. I have to respect his advice.
Foxman

shhorn68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input. I did some more searching, after I posted, and did finally find the tire. I misspelled it originally which made searching a little more difficult. I am not going to get the tires. I do not mind taking some chances myself but these would be going on my daughters truck and I am not willing to take that chance!

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
give the the first two digits of the DOT number and I can tell you where and who makes them..

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
your Capitols were made in China and distributed by American Tire Distributors, Inc. of Huntersville, NC.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14