car-stuff.com

WinGate

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hi, it will be my first time buying parts online. First buying online was never the first option as initially, I tried finding some Chrome Passenger Headlight Doors to Ford Philippines and they told me that they do not have the parts for the Super Duty and they only service / sell Everest and Explorer SUV parts.

Then I tried local and foreign after-market parts located here in my locale and still they do not have what I need.

So I tried ebay motors, eaglepartsdeal, partshaven and the operators told me that they do not have the part for my Super Duty 1997 model.

So far after days of searching, I came up with car-stuff.com Called the operator and they confirmed that they have the parts in stock for my Super Duty 1997 model.

So again, this will be my first time buying online in general. Anyone here tried buying from car-stuff.com? How was the service in terms of delivery date or additional fees perhaps?

Any inputs and recent experiences will be most appreciated.

I'm sad to say that the Ford Super Duty did not really sold very well when Ford introduced it on the Philippine Market during the 90's. Up to this day, Ford is offering the Everest, Focus and Explorer on the Philippines. Their parts are aplenty; but I cannot say the same for us Super Duty owners here who brought the model during the mid/late 90's.

I'm looking to buy a replacement part consisting of Passenger Side Headlight Door for my Ford Super Duty (1997) model.

Please see the link for the part specification and for the page of car-stuff.com

Again, thank you all in advance. :)

-Rolly Mendiola

F350CCFX4

Smokin Bye
Reaction score
They should list the actual junk yard it is coming from with a part number and the condition of the part. You then call the junk yard and they will tell you what they have. If you want pictures some will take them and others won't. Never had an issue with using that site, but remember it is junk yards all over the place that are being pulled up, so each one is it's own animal.

I woudl suggest calling them and speaking with them and verifing the condition of the part. If they will not email you pics of it I would not buy from them, but that is just me.

My 97 Thunderbird came from Philippines. Still have it to this day.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58