Carefree slide out awnings

haulin8or

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I like the way those look too! :thumbs That is a sweet looking rig as well :sweet Thanks for the pix.

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks nice Maxtor. A cat ????

Dave

Hi Dave;

Yes it is a 2007 Forest River Wildcat 29rlbs. I did a lot of research before buying this one. We were able to go to the factory and wife picked out the interior, carpet and linoleum colors while we were there. Very nice people at the factory.
The Wildcat was one of the very few 5th wheels that hooked up to our very tall stock PSD and was level while towing.

Thanks for the kind words haulin8or.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You got a good looking rig for sure, but you are going to have to get on the ball to make it to the Rally in Caddo Mills, TX next weekend.

haulin8or

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't realize that Wildcats were made by Forest River, that is who made our Sierra. So far, we have had very little problem with it (except for the tires, which were all replaced under warranty last year by Carlisle) Is Carlisle the brand on your Wildcat?

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't realize that Wildcats were made by Forest River, that is who made our Sierra. So far, we have had very little problem with it (except for the tires, which were all replaced under warranty last year by Carlisle) Is Carlisle the brand on your Wildcat?

No,, we have
Transmaster ST235/80R16
Load range E
Maximum weight 3500 pounds per tire.
Max air pressure 80 psi

Did you get a east coast or west coast model Wildcat?

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You got a good looking rig for sure, but you are going to have to get on the ball to make it to the Rally in Caddo Mills, TX next weekend.

Hey WD;

I guess you had not seen some of my posts about the right hip. The left hip which I had replaced last November is doin fine. The right hip is degenerating very fast, and I have scheduled replacment in September, but have an appointment on May 29th to see if they can replace it in June. I am in to much pain now to take a long trip. Even for short trips, I have to take lots of pain pills. If I took the across the USA trip that we had planned, before the surgery, it would not be good. Just walking 100 yards does me in.
Sooooo,,,, next year.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bro. I know about pain and how it can up sat your life. Just take care of your self and maybe next year we can all get together there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14