cat delete

woofer700

Diesel is cool
Reaction score
so i jumped omline to order a cat delete pipe. Decieded to call and talk to someone there. What i was told was, the MBRP cat delete pipe will not fit stock exhaust, it flairs out on the end to 4 in. my only choice is to have a muffler shop cut it out, or install the complete MBRP system on my truck.
Is this true? and what do i do now?

woofer700

Diesel is cool
Reaction score
OK, I have tried to buy this thing over the phone because thats what i prefer. talked to a different place today, they say it will not work with stock exhaust, called another place, they are closed. 1st place told me its against the law, which i know, but also said they cant sell a cat delete pipe. So call it what ever you want, test pipe, whatever. I saked to purchase a test pipe then, they said they didnt want to sell me something that wouldnt work for the stock exhaust. I'm willing to spent up to 80 bucks, and these people wont take it.
This is from the vendors on this site. The women i talked to was very nice, also was talking to her husband i think, asking if this would work, he sounded nice too, but why cant i get this done
OK rant is over. JEEZ

woofer700

Diesel is cool
Reaction score
thanks for the link, its ordered. Why was this so difficult? Maybe because i called it a delete pipe?

MONSTERPLOW

Cloud Booster 500HP
Reaction score
so i jumped omline to order a cat delete pipe. Decieded to call and talk to someone there. What i was told was, the MBRP cat delete pipe will not fit stock exhaust, it flairs out on the end to 4 in. my only choice is to have a muffler shop cut it out, or install the complete MBRP system on my truck.
Is this true? and what do i do now?

true , go turbo back ;tu

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
13644cd0d65e__12395477100002.jpg

My cat delete and other things too and it's all 4" tube...LOL yes, I have way lower egt's. People around my house know when I leave for work :rant. I had 15K of tools and parts on a trailer and the wife said she could hear me get on the big road at 2am and it's about 2 miles from my house...LOL :lmao

jasonfrenchsr

THE BOSS 6.0
Reaction score
exhaust

just wondering if any one has ran a hulled out cat? it sounds like a loud fan or jet , ive been told that a straight pipe would not do that as bad , more v8 sound , racking off like a gas v8? idk, probably fixing to cut out that big empty cat and go saight all the way !! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58