CB Radio

dieselredneckva

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the input everyone. It has been very helpful. I am thinking about building a box for it and putting it in that along with extra switches, and my radio for my business (i use 2way Motorola radios so i can communicate with all my trucks/drivers) And don't ask me about any of the specs on any of that i just paid a radio guy and dropped off every truck and said install it haha..

But again thanks for all the input. I still need to decide what kind of antenna i am going to run. I got a COBRA cb. Seems pretty nice. And if i build this box i am talking about i will post pics after wards.

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
I fabbed a mount that straddles the trans tunnel under the dash and was a no-drill install.

Coax runs under the dash, through the kick panel and under the scuff plate at the bottom of the door, then behind the weatherstripping and out the upper right corner of the door to a magnet mount on the roof at the center of the ground plane.

I used a magnet mount so if I needed to, I could get the roof clean in a hurry w/o major surgery.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14