CD not ejecting from Pioneer deck

kbud14

I will never learn
Reaction score
I have a Pioneer DEH-P2600 Cd player, that I know, is slightly on the old side. I just don't want to have to afford a new cd player right now. The thing isn't ejecting cds anymore. If it ejects it enough for me to get a finger on the CD and lift up, it will eject a little, or if I put another CD under it, than it might eject. Im thinking it's new CD player time, but if anybody knows of a fix it would sure help me out.

95talon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok the only way to actually definitally fix is the problem is to send it to pioneer but that may be more expensive then buying a new one... something you could try is pop your face off the radio and while the power is on there should be a little black button press it with a pen and hold it for about 5 seconds... realease the button and try it out... that resets the radio completly and might fix your problem

550roofer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i had the same problem with my pioneer deck, next time i'm getting one that wasn't a display model. it kinda did't eject the cd sometimes, then it got worse, had to send it out

95talon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am personally a big fan of alpine... i did installations as my primary job for over 2 years and from my experience with the companies that bestbuy or circuit city offers the best companys for radios out there is Alpine, Pioneer, and some Kenwoods. If you want a flip out TV i suggest Alpine and for a double din TV i would suggest Alpine or the pioneer D3. If anyone has any stereo questions similar to this one dont hesitate to PM me. Id be more than willing to help you out the best i can.!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
castellscl