cel light....bummed

acjjkamp

Blitz and Harley
Reaction score
had the truck and camper loaded ready to go this morning for a mid week ride/camp with the boys (wife has to work).
Truck threw a code and c.e.l. came on as well as the fuel gage showed no sign of life with a full tank....dont know what is going on, everything looks good????
only 25K on the clock....
I'm pissed.
Off to the dealer to have it checked in the a.m. Monday.
Dont want to take the chance and have it break down dragging the trailer. It's all canyons and desert drive to get there. Hope to get to Ballinger (a local ride/camp area) Monday now..... a day late, but better ride a day later than not.
any thoughts on what it might be?

acjjkamp

Blitz and Harley
Reaction score
well, after the dealer lightend my wallet by $150, it turns out to be a fuel sensor in the tank that was causing the cel to come on. after a reflash it seems to be working....

acjjkamp

Blitz and Harley
Reaction score
yeah, so i've been told....scangage looks good. the cost of the dealer to check it would have been the same as the gage

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
had the truck and camper loaded ready to go this morning for a mid week ride/camp with the boys (wife has to work).
Truck threw a code and c.e.l. came on as well as the fuel gage showed no sign of life with a full tank....dont know what is going on, everything looks good????
only 25K on the clock....
I'm pissed.
Off to the dealer to have it checked in the a.m. Monday.
Dont want to take the chance and have it break down dragging the trailer. It's all canyons and desert drive to get there. Hope to get to Balliger (a local ride/camp area) Monday now..... a day late, but better ride a day later than not.
any thoughts on what it might be?

Ah yes.. Ballinger Canyon, remember it well.. Bowls to ride in, Hills to climb, Wild trails to Haul Azz on.. My ol' RM360..pumped 250 3 wheel'r.. the 'ol 351(C) powered Dirt Buggy.. Ahhh yes.. a 2 Keg'r weekend.

MAN :eek: If I tryed that stuff today ? They'd scrape me up with a spoon'n send me home in a Hefty Bag....... :lmao:lmao:lmao

acjjkamp

Blitz and Harley
Reaction score
>MAN If I tryed that stuff today ? They'd scrape me up with a spoon'n send me home in a Hefty Bag.......

i know what you mean, that's how I feel after a long weekend of riding :lmao

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14