Centurian Power Stroke?

JOAT

I Found Nemo!
Reaction score
Hard not to want one isn't it. Oddly when I was limping home with my crippled tranny I saw a Bronco Centurian, first time I'd seen one other than pics. Haven't stopped drooling since:cool:

Last edited:

CHPMustang

Reaction score
JOAT said:
Hard not to want one isn't it. Oddly when I was limping home with my crippled tranny I saw a Bronco Centurian in Fremont, first time I'd seen one other than pics. Haven't stopped drooling since:cool:
Back in 89-90 when I lived outside Philly our local Ford Truck dealer Holman Truck always had a few Centurions on the lot,they we're awesome back then as they are today:sweet

Little did we know that we'd get the sister truck the Excursion more than a decade later:D

bullridin_fool

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
there was one in a local truck trader on the front cover. a 97 with only 22,000 miles. they wanted $27,000 for it. if i were rich i would have bought it and put it in storage for when my truck that i have now quits moving.

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
bullridin_fool said:
there was one in a local truck trader on the front cover. a 97 with only 22,000 miles. they wanted $27,000 for it. if i were rich i would have bought it and put it in storage for when my truck that i have now quits moving.

YIKES!!! that is HIGH but probably worth it :sweet

I am probably going to try to find one in the next year, or buy an Excursion :D

geonc

my other 4X4
Reaction score
I have drooled over those ever since I saw a '90 350 that was lifted, IDI and a bolt action:sweet

Local {used} truck dealer up here had a '96 when we moved here in '98....350-ranch hands f/r with winch- 4" lift leather interior and only 75K mi
I really tried to buy it when he went to an Excursion but somebody had a few more pennies to play with -mad so I have seen a few but many ar ethe Metropolitan.....if memory serves---barn doors instead of tailgate and window and are the early "Brick" style--'87/'92 and VERY rust prone esp at the cap connection and rear doors.

Another guy in north Raleigh has one ...all black and a 460:eek: he thinks it's the berrys and every time I see him he rags me on my "stink fuel" truck:D

He really doesn't know what he is missing;) not giving diesel a chance!

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for my short reply earlier, I was at work and didn't have time.

I know of one PSD bolt action 4door bronco out there.

and JOAT that one you found looks very nice however that price is a might bit high. and more than likely you're looking at fixing the roof, visit the tech forums on 4db and find the roof threads.

addicted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm

Well it is not a Bronco but I noticed some of you out there said if you found one you would get it.

I am moving to NC in DEC and was checking out there Craigslist to see if people there actually used it. *Thank God they do I don't know what I would do without it* But I found this on here the other day. A little to much bling for my taste but non-the less here it is

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/car/189962245.html

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
Yea,

I am looking for the F350 CC Bronco edition 4x4 ;)

Would be nice if I could find one for a good price, but some of them are CRAZY!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14