Changing Weather.........

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At 1PM Friday it was 80 here, I came out of class at 3:15 PM and the truck gage said 56. It is now 2:06 and it is 48 here in South Texas.

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
-27 here........ :crumm

That's Wyoming though!:eek:

I think we have to be close to a record if not setting one last night. I think tonight is supposed to be as cold.

Kids and I are staying in today, well we have to make a trip to my parents for more firewood.:D Plugged the truck in @ nine and we'll head over there in about an hour. At least there's no freezing rain.:rolleyes: Even though ANY moisture would be good.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
-27 here........ :crumm
You just be sure you keep it there. Warmed up around here :cool: It did dump a bunch of snow up North complete with hurricane force winds which made for a real lovely trip but at least it isn't :crumm

Fairbanks.gif

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Crumm said:
You just be sure you keep it there. Warmed up around here :cool: It did dump a bunch of snow up North complete with hurricane force winds which made for a real lovely trip but at least it isn't :crumm

Fairbanks.gif

We had two record breaking cold nights in a row, -32 and -31. Its gotten back to better again. Springs gotta just be around the corner no?

Casper.gif

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
and then came saturday
we liked to have froze solid out at the lake, howling wind, no heat in the metal building, cept a propane lantern, yep it was so enjoyable, truck front window kept freezing over,
can you say HAPPY camper :(

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Snow day....NO. Cold day....Yes. When it hits -55 they close down the school. We don't really see enough snow in the interior to worry about. If it dumps a foot it would be alot. We usually get 2" one day, 1" the next and so-on, never really dumps a pile at once. It did dump a couple of feet up North yesterday morning, I actually had fun coming home plowing through it until the wind started blowing about 40+.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Speaking of wind.. I am off to the North slope but I made the mistake of checking the weather.

Blizzard Warning in effect until 6 am AST Wednesday...

Snow and blowing snow with zero visibilities at times. Accumulations up to 2 inches. Lows 10 to 15 below. West winds 25 to 35 mph with gusts 45 mph.
When they say zero visibility they mean it :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14