charlie q

charlie q

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hello! My name is Charlie. I'm from Southeast Missouri. I recently bought a 2006 F250 Crew Cab. It has a salvaged title from a light rollover. I just got done putting a new roof and right cab corner post on it. I plan on using it to pull my 38' goose neck trailer that was customized to haul 3 cars on it. I'm going to use the truck to haul my Toyota Tacoma drift truck and my friends cars to our drift events. I figured it would be a good idea to join this forum so that I could learn more about my truck. Plus, I have a lot of questions.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Charlie, glad to have you here, take good care of that 6.0 and it will take care of you.
Doug

Zmann ARGH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
look at his avatar ,, Drifter = people who slide around in their vehicles because they don't own 7000 lbs plus tracion monsters .. lol
Drifting refers to a driving technique and to a motorsport where the driver intentionally oversteers, causing loss of traction in the rear wheels through turns, while maintaining vehicle control and a high exit speed. A car is said to be drifting when the rear slip angle is greater than the front slip angle prior to the corner apex, and the front wheels are pointing in the opposite direction to the turn (e.g. car is turning left, wheels are pointed right or vice versa), and the driver is controlling these factors. As a motor sport, professional drifting competitions are held across the world.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14