Chat night tonight.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
In between trips down the Vegas strip with the fam I'll be checking in :sweet

CHP in Vegas

HCAbowman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was a good time last night....got some good info and learn alot about some of you on here. Thanks for making me feel at home even though I drive a "gasser" as budro put it!! :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs

Thanks again!!

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
HCAbowman said:
It was a good time last night....got some good info and learn alot about some of you on here. Thanks for making me feel at home even though I drive a "gasser" as budro put it!! :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs

Thanks again!!
I had a nice time in chat with you folks last night as well..... great bunch of guys that have decided to hang thier hats here. :sweet

Max Power

Reaction score
Sorry I couldn't make it last night. Had to make a run to South Dakota on Sunday. I won't make it next Sunday either since I will be at the inlaws for Thanksgiving but after that I will be there!

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Max Power said:
Had to make a run to South Dakota on Sunday.

You must have been right behind me, I was coming back to Wyoming from North Dakota on Saturday.-popcorn

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Max Power said:
I never saw any bikes. We went straight up #1 through ND to Highmore SD.
Ahh, I went from central ND over to Belfield via I-94 then cut south on the Can-Am US 85 down to Belle Fourche/Spearfish and over into Wy from there.

Hoss 350

My GSP, Dutch
Reaction score
Not to hijack, but I am not able to view forums anymore. It keeps trying to make me download some flash program. I cannot do that here at work, which is really the only place that I come on here. Any ideas as to how I can work around this, or am I a lost cause?

Hoss 350

My GSP, Dutch
Reaction score
Hoss 350 said:
Not to hijack, but I am not able to view forums anymore. It keeps trying to make me download some flash program. I cannot do that here at work, which is really the only place that I come on here. Any ideas as to how I can work around this, or am I a lost cause?
Okay, never mind, it is working now. I have no idea what just happened.

Ey fell dumm...:sorry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58