Chat nite...........

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
top of this page right above the black pickup truck is a link to "Flash Chat".......click it.

HCAbowman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be there next Sunday, its a great time...Thanks to everyone for last Sunday!! Great to chat with you all!!

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Sunday nights?

95_stroker said:
Its Sunday guys, come on into the chat and gossip some.... :sweet
Am I in the twilight zone or what? I thought chat night was Thursday night which is why I never make it. I am gone on Thursday nights but I am here on Sunday nights. When did the night change? I guess I should have been reading the chat threads a long time ago but since I am not home on Thursday nights I just skipped over the chat threads. See you all Sunday night :sweet

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Crumm said:
Am I in the twilight zone or what?

You dont really want me to answer that do you?:D

Crumm said:
I thought chat night was Thursday night which is why I never make it. I am gone on Thursday nights but I am here on Sunday nights. When did the night change? I guess I should have been reading the chat threads a long time ago but since I am not home on Thursday nights I just skipped over the chat threads. See you all Sunday night :sweet

But yes, thursdays were the original chat nights but back a couple of months ago (when this thread was started) there were several users online on that particular Sunday night so we all migrated towards the chat and since then Sunday has kinda stuck.:cool:

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
You don't really want me to answer that do you?:D
Yes I do... I am writing a check right now for the heating oil that I just got delivered and I must be in the twilight zone, no way could this be for real. Chat at ya Sunday night unless I get and unscheduled run.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58