CHEAP crewcab rear seat cover

BigDaveZJ

uber noob
Reaction score
Looking for something to put over the back seat when the dog is back there. Black lab + tan interior = dirty interior!

I've got an old bed sheet back there now, but it's kind of a PITA. Looking for something similar material-wise, but fitted to the seat better like with elastic on the edges to easily slip it on and off since I take it off when I have passengers back there.

JRJ04

Reaction score
man let me know when you fine something! yellow lab + grey leather = mess!

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
we have several king size flannel or heavy count top sheets, in various patterns from the CLOSE out rack at wally world
prolly spent 3 bux a year to have something the dog can shed on, puke or umm spill her water :sly

plus if you fly
take your blanket you paid for with the ticket and use them, they are easy to launder and are thick enough to protect pretty well
got many delta and northwest blankies around here ;tu

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go to a awning shop and have them make a seat cover for the back seat using a Acrylic fab. It well hold up better then what you will get at a store. The plus side is water,dog P, and other thing will just puddle and you can wipe it off. Works get for kids too.......LOL

BigDaveZJ

uber noob
Reaction score
All I'm looking for it to do is make it easier to get rid of the dog hair back there. Use it to cover the seat when he's in the back of the truck, and then yank it off and cram it under the seat if there's people back there. Basically anything over $40 is too much for this. I'll just run with the sheet I've got, maybe find some old suspenders or something to keep it right on the seat and away from the subs behind the seat.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58