Cheap Gauges

ihatelaramie

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for some cheap gauges (pyro, boost) for my 95 and I'm wondering if you guys know any sources. I know you get what you pay for, but I'm on a tight budget and I want to be able to keep an eye on things before I start doing any serious mods. So if yall got any ideas...

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tight budget or not...i could not wanna be monitoring an
expensive motor and tranny w/ CHEAP anything.

buy one gauge at a time if your money is tight...or
save up until you can buy the good ones.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
The most important thing you can do is watch your EGT's if you are adding fuel in any of your mods so just go get PYRO as your first gauge and then a few months down the trail get a trans temp etc etc.....

I highly recommend ISSPRO.

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're looking for budget stuff then find someone who's pulling them out of their truck and replacing/upgrading or selling their truck. Look in our Forsale section. Evilbay is also a good place to look for someone selling their old stuff.

The "cheap" gauge you by today is going to be very hard to convince yourself to buy replace one that "works" later on. Not to mention that you're not going to save too much especially if you buy new ones. Diesel gauges are not like water, amp, & oil pressure gauges where everyone makes them and there are cheap china junk on the shelf at autozone. The big names in gauges make them and you get the big name quality and the price too.

If you're on a tight budget, visit the vendors for this site and some of the other sites supporting the diesel hobby and compare prices. I know when I bought mine GOS performance had bought a large supply of gauges when a company went under, so I got a great deal on my pillar pod a gauges.

Either way you go patients is the key to saving money.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14