cheap lift .. should i?

missingsc331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i found a guy who recently installed a 4" pro comp lift on his f350 and now wants to return to stock in order to tow his 5th wheel. he is willing to swap suspension components with me and $400-$500. i would do the swap but do yall think this is a good idea, getting a used lift? ... and is this an easy swap? .... just realized i should have put this in suspensions section

Last edited:

MikePC

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
All Dayer

Truck for truck this is an all day job. Are you getting any tires and wheels with the lift? SD's will comfortably take 35's. I am currently running this setup. Price depends on what lift it is do your homework. Procomp has many different lifts, some with rear springs and others with blocks, prices vary accordingly. A source for reference is 4Wheel Parts (Pro Comp Complete Suspension Systems). This link is their page for Procomp lifts for 2005 F350.

Good luck

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
don't overlook the fact that a lifted truck gets lower mileage. I want all the mpgs I can get.

missingsc331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i have a levelling kit with 35's now but will be putting 37's on it this summer. is there anything that would have been done that would make it unable to be returned to stock?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg