check it out!

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
what i will get to drive

:D :D

got this list today from my ser. mgr. buddy. lists everything they will be getting on the truck that comes in in about 2-3 weeks. notice no price is on it but the sales mgr. guesses $55-60,000 in clams.:eek: and double:eek:
he also told me the mirrrors are power folding and extending.:thumbs & that
that the diesel engine went up to an $8900-9100 option:doh: (that's dang near double) he said that there are only 2 per state going to the highest sales store - and the 2 are already here(MN). asked why my brother got to drive one (at a dealership that was NOT supposed to get one) - basically he said FORD owed them a favor. something about an issue w/ another truck on the assembly line.:dunno so our state has three..:tounge
he said i'd be one of the first people he calls if i have not called him first.:thumbs

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
:D :D

got this list today from my ser. mgr. buddy. lists everything they will be getting on the truck that comes in in about 2-3 weeks. notice no price is on it but the sales mgr. guesses $55-60,000 in clams.:eek: and double:eek:
he also told me the mirrrors are power folding and extending.:thumbs & that
that the diesel engine went up to an $8900-9100 option:doh: (that's dang near double)

This is the pricing on the Diesel Engine Option.

The all-new 6.4L Power Strokes diesel MSRP increases by $1,595 for 2008 MY Super Duty from the 2007 Model

6.4L PSD: $6,895/$5,516 (MSRP/Invoice)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14