Check out this F150... Um... Peterbilt??

Smoky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought the late former Mayor was on the right track by going into the crack houses and tearing them down. :guns::stir

EmptyDub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah Smoky, I agree... I think the late Frank Melton (former mayor) had the right idea, but unfortunately the days of John Wayne are long gone. They complain about how the city is in such bad shape, but when you try to demolish all the crack houses and exterminate the roaches, they file criminal lawsuits that tie up the court system for years and waste tax payers' money.

Long live Buford Pusser! :backoff

Bad Night

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh yea the drug dealers and robbers and all other low lifes have way too many rights . They passed the kings castle law in Ohio which gives a home owner the right to shoot and shoot to kill any person threatening you or your property on your property . I dare any piece of sh__ to come on my property uninvited . :cop

Smoky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Long live Buford Pusser! :backoff

Buford had the right idea as well. I went by his house a few month ago and went out to the site of his wreck on the 40 anniversary. The man had'em made of iron and Walked Tall. He didn't walk so softly but carried the big stick. :backoff

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58