Check This out Ebay!!!

bartman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
eBay doesn't seem to care. I sent them a message yesterday and I see the add is still there. Hope the buyer doesn't send any money.

I've seen that before with them. I imagine they get a ton of reports daily.

cleaco

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
My trucks for sale on EBAY? Can you say FRAUD! I've contacted EBAY and they still haven't pulled the listing.I'm concerned for the guy that might send this guy a deposit and lose his money.What should I do?

Guinness

superdudiest
Reaction score
Contact them and tell them you own the truck. If you dont have an ebay account I dont know how you would though.

It may or may not be the guy who is listing it that is the problem, more than likely someone phished his user id and password.

BTW, Love that truck, read about it last year.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
My trucks for sale on EBAY? Can you say FRAUD! I've contacted EBAY and they still haven't pulled the listing.

I also contacted them and they gave me a canned response.

I understand your concern. However, eBay isn't directly involved in the transaction between buyers and sellers. eBay's role is to provide an
online marketplace where buyers and sellers can trade. We're unable to
verify items listed on the site or that a buyer or seller will be able
to complete a transaction.

In other words - They Don't care as long as they get there commission.

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wonder what the out come was. I got a email from ebay saying item was ending. Now it is gone.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
The bike is gone too and the seller is listed as "not a registered user" :sweet

"Not a registered user" can refer to members who have cancelled their membership, or whose membership has been suspended by eBay. For example, a member whose correct contact information is no longer on file with us may have their registration suspended until the new contact information is entered. In either case, the member appears as "not a registered user" and is not allowed to buy or sell on eBay.

usa123456305

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58