Checking in

caryt

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
After a week of my internet being down I checked my favorite site only to find out Luke had been baned:dunno . Found out he came over here so I thought I would join and say hello...great site:thumbs

Big K sent me a PM on Lukes post-popcorn :roflmao :hail LUKE!

Cary

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Welcome aboard Cary! Great to have you in the community here:thumbs

Didn't you used to have an Excursion or am I thinking of someone else?-popcorn

Bill

caryt

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Yep. still got it along with a couple of new toys:D since moving to Wellington. just filled out my sig.

Cary

CHPMustang

Reaction score
There's your signiature:D Thought I remembered you from the old days,wife still have the Lexus or is she wheeling around in the X now?

Thought you'd never find your way here :rolleyes: ;)

caryt

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Nope Lexus lasted 6 months then she said its too small-mad so took my bath and got her the X that I tried getting her into before buying the x.

Cary

lukecline

Full Access Member
Reaction score
caryt said:
After a week of my internet being down I checked my favorite site only to find out Luke had been baned:dunno . Found out he came over here so I thought I would join and say hello...great site:thumbs

Big K sent me a PM on Lukes post-popcorn :roflmao :hail LUKE!

Cary

Cary!!!!!!! I wondered when you were gonna stumble in here!:sweet As far as my dirty letter to the mods, i could only take so much of gregrob and over moderating (locking threads, deleting posts/ threads) so i finally snapped. I still read there some, but i obviously cant post and will never reregister there.

luke

3-StarJ.R.

53 year old kid.....
Reaction score
Cary, welcome to the light! A lot of the folks we havn't seen around over there has a cozy new home here. How are the mods coming, the seats looked great, wish I could run across a good deal.

Luke! We been defending your honor and stirring the pot, 'cause of FigBob, you just don't mess with one of Wildman's posse without the whole damn swarm getten riled up!:watchout :nutkick: :rant :sly

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58