Chip/Burn

RoReRi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here goes... :sweet
From all I have heard, I think I will go with the TWildman's burns.
I'm not out to win all the races, but would like to have some more power when I needed it.
Also would like to get some better fuel milage.

What chip should I get? I hear that they are all pretty much the same, its just the # of selections and who does the burning.

Am I in the ball park here?
I am 90% committed to do this, now to get wife-ie to buy into the deal...

Help me out guys, what should I say? Done spent a ton of money on the injectors. So I was thinking of something like, they arn't squirting like they should so I need this new chip thing to make them work right..:D :D

RoReRi

3-StarJ.R.

53 year old kid.....
Reaction score
now to get wife-ie to buy into the deal...

Now that the high dollar injectors are there, the electrical system has got to have a "TUNE-up" to make those injectors work correctly...."it's maintenance dear, just like having to buy tires, it's gotta be done honey"..... :sly :sly :innocent :innocent

"course "fear" in my sig figured out my BS many, many years ago....good luck......

AlaskaRedneK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RoReRi said:
I am 90% committed to do this, now to get wife-ie to buy into the deal...

Help me out guys, what should I say? Done spent a ton of money on the injectors. So I was thinking of something like, they arn't squirting like they should so I need this new chip thing to make them work right..:D :D

You are trying to more equal your "old" truck to make it more powerful and tow better like the newer superduties... Yer saving money by not buying a new truck;) ;)

lol.

See if that one werks for ya, werkd for me :thumbs

-Stouff

BTW- I have a 6 pos. chip w/ wildman burns. I cant say enough good things about it. I have: High Idle, Stock, 50hp, 75hp, 100hp, and "Bullride":cool:

You gotta git bullride.... that will turn some heads :burnit

RoReRi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BOY HOUDY !!!! BOY HOUDY !!!! BOY HOUDY !!!!
That thar is a stroke of genius!!!!!!!
While I was having issues with my injectors, that subject did come up..:thanks
Now to pick the right time to hit her with it...
Man what a genius you are!!!;) :sly ;) :sly

Thanks again, I like the way you think!!
RoReRi

AlaskaRedneK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RoReRi said:
Man what a genius you are!!!;) :sly ;) :sly

Thanks again, I like the way you think!!
RoReRi

*Takes a bow*:rofl:

No kiddn, thats what I usually say. And it works some of the time:rolleyes:

Best of Luck,
-Stouff

twildman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just so ya know, the bullride program was one bill did for clayton steffner quite awhile ago. and Mark Calhoun doesn't have it on his chip, the extreme he got is, well to put it bluntly, a helluva lot hotter than bullride :burnit :thumbs

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
twildman said:
Just so ya know, the bullride program was one bill did for clayton steffner quite awhile ago. and Mark Calhoun doesn't have it on his chip, the extreme he got is, well to put it bluntly, a helluva lot hotter than bullride :burnit :thumbs

by his description of how it idles over at STD i have to say you gave mark that "suck your eyeballs into the back of your head luke extreme" :burnit.ive got the luke extreeme and the smoke program based off of it and love it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14