chip install question

kwazyca

Sesquipedalian
Reaction score
kwazyca said:
I put mine just to the left of my 4 wheel drive switch.

Tom

I just realized I do not know my left from my right.

Mine is just to the RIGHT of my 4x4 switch. On the same little cut out piece of dash.

Tom

Fireman

Resident Of Hicktown
Reaction score
Thanks guys, think I may go in the space where the 4x4 push would be if it where there.

ForumBlue

CDXX
Reaction score
ForumBlue said:
I was thinking a good place to put it if you have to drill a hole somewhere would be in the fuse panel. That way if you ever wanted to take it out or move it you could just get a replacement fuse panel and not be left with a hole in your dash. My problem is that I've checked some of the Ford parts web sites and can't seem to get a price for a replacement. Even with the part number. Anybody know how much they are and where to get them?
OK, I called Powerstroke shop. The fuse panels are $23.84. So I think i'll be putting my switch there and just get a replacement fuse cover if I need to move it or go to the dealer. I think the wireing is long enough to keep it out of the way when I need to get access to under the dash and it's not that hard to take it completely off if I need to.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
ForumBlue said:
OK, I called Powerstroke shop. The fuse panels are $23.84. So I think i'll be putting my switch there and just get a replacement fuse cover if I need to move it or go to the dealer. I think the wireing is long enough to keep it out of the way when I need to get access to under the dash and it's not that hard to take it completely off if I need to.
The part number you gave him was it the same in their computer?

$23 sounds like a good buy to me :)

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
Garrett, I like that switch plate but have a question - why is the "Pure Diesel Power" not centered with the numbering?

bad_bad_bubba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put mine on the pannel under the steering wheel and slightly to the right. That way it is not alway vissable so I wont ply with it too much and it is just out of the way.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14