chip re-program

DBogo

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
who would reprogram a bully dog chip and how much do yall think it would be if it even needed it at all its for a 97 F350 5spd and i got a 95 F350 auto

i need an answer asap

kwazyca

Sesquipedalian
Reaction score
I used to have mine reprogrammed here locally.

A bunch of peple can do them. Call Bullydog and ask for a local supplier. Odds are he can do the re-program. Cost me around $70.00 (including removal and re-install).

FYI: I just switched my Bullydog chip out for a Jody Tipton custom 6 pos.

Major improvement across the board!

Tom

SeeYa

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
JimmyDee said:
Jody learned from the best out there and you won't be sorry going with him. (828) 712-1405
Jim

Thanks Jim, but sorry he can't reflash the Bully Dog chip. You will need to send it to a authorized Bully Dog dealer. Call BD and ask them who would be their closest dealer to you. Who knows, their might be one just down the street from you or close enough to drive to. ;)

Diane

goldhilljoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sent mine back to the dealer Ibought it from in Idaho(some relation to BD) after I bought it cause it would NOT make :cussing: smoke in max pos. AND after I put the Baby Swamps in It made toooo much smoke. So I sent it back a second time and they reprogramed (I believe to stock B Dog) it again . I am not all that pleased with it, cause I think it could be better-BUT it is OK. I mention all that to say this--send it back and (only charged me postage -$8) they will redo it. I don`t think you`ll get a custom burn, but it should be better. I would like to get a custom :dunno burn also, but I`ll just have to live with what I have.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14