Chip Reprogramed????

BigBadMarine

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Laying in a wet southeast Texas rice field.
I have a buddy that had a 3 position chip in his 03' F250 7.3L. He traded the truck in, but pulled the chip from it. He said I could have it for free if I wanted. He's not sure of who made it. Can I have this chip reburned for my truck? It would save me a few $$$$

BigBadMarine

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Laying in a wet southeast Texas rice field.
What does the chip look like? What color is it?

Not sure at the moment. He's gonna drop it by today or tomorrow and give it to me. He say's there isn't a brand on it...just a number. He purchased it from High Performance Diesel here in Houston. I say's they are no longer around. The guy came out to his house, programed the chip with his laptop and put it in his truck for him. I've been told that the chip itself should work in my truck, since 02 and 03 auto's came with the same pcm code. I still would like to get it reburned though. I don't have a clue what tunes are loaded on it and would rather have my own that I know. I'm hoping it's a TS chip...how do I tell if it is?

twildman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you can take a pic of the chip when you get it and post it that will help.

CSIPSD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depends on how old it is... It could be a old ATS three pos... Could be a TS 4 pos too but its hard to tell without a pic...

Hey Tony!!! Nice to see you over here!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58