Chip?

worshiprocker

Not a Rookie
Reaction score
I'm looking at getting a chip for my truck, does anyone recommend one? Anyone i should stay away from. I'm looking at Dp- tuner, TS chip, and the bully dog 6- position 4 bank chips. any and all feedback welcome. Thanks in advanced!!

DA-HEAT

The First Stroker
Reaction score
Mine is an OBS early 7.3 Powerstroke but Tony Wildman at Total Diesel Performance tuned my truck and I am completely shocked at the difference his chip made on my truck he gets a big ;tu from me.

CSIPSD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tony at Total Diesel is a good choice as is Jody at DP tuner.

Russ

Found On Russ' Drive
Reaction score
Love my Wildman tunes. Also I've been to a dyno with two other trucks set very similar to mine but with Jody's tunes, and we all made within 5 hp. Jody and Diane seam like they might be a little easier to get a hold of, Tony always seams busy(might not be a bad thing)

MBRPCrazyford

Eat Some Smoke
Reaction score
I just bought me a TS 6 position. Don't have it yet, but will report back. I got the standard tunes which are 1. stock 2. high-idle 3. 50hp (tow) 4. 75hp (daily) 5. 125hp (race) and 6. 140hp (extreme). If you are lookin into a TS, go to AMJPERFORMANCE.COM. That's where I just bought that chip and my exhaust from. Good luck with whichever one you choose and I'll report back on the TS.

Red Monkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I LOVE my DP Tuner. It beats the Superchip tuner I had hands down. I got these three tunes, stock, 50hp tow and 80hp econo. I have no need for the 100 or 120hp tunes, the 80hp econo works GREAT an I still get 17-18mpg or 20-24mph if you believe the 'lie-o-meter'.
Give Tony a call at DP Tuner and discuss your needs, he will fix you right up!!

bartman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I LOVE my DP Tuner. It beats the Superchip tuner I had hands down. I got these three tunes, stock, 50hp tow and 80hp econo. I have no need for the 100 or 120hp tunes, the 80hp econo works GREAT an I still get 17-18mpg or 20-24mph if you believe the 'lie-o-meter'.
Give Tony a call at DP Tuner and discuss your needs, he will fix you right up!!

Either Tony at Total Diesel Performance or Jody at DP Tuner, but not Tony at DP Tuner.

farmboy99

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
The tw or dp would be your best choices... i love my chip from tony

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58