Chips...

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
No, not Ruffles either. Who's running what for chips and what are your likes and dislikes? Ive got the TEE5 PCM code. Looking for more fuel and better shift points.

bdp

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
One stop shop, I got ya hookup yo. Tranny may not Liek my Wildman program though.

lukecline

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im running a TS 6 pos (purchased from BDP of course) with some Twildman programming

I agree the wildman program is HOT :sweet , worked well with stage 1's and also works very well with stage 2's! Glad i got a beefed up tranny :D .

Luke

threejacks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New to this site

95_stroker said:
I just found this site a day or two ago. Really like what I see. I was trying to view the injector R & R article on your link but could not get last four pictures to download. I refreshed screen 4 or 5 times and that did not help. Are the last four pictures downloading for everyone else? Thanks :thumbs

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
threejacks said:
I just found this site a day or two ago. Really like what I see. I was trying to view the injector R & R article on your link but could not get last four pictures to download. I refreshed screen 4 or 5 times and that did not help. Are the last four pictures downloading for everyone else? Thanks :thumbs

Welcome 3jacks the pics are all coming up for me the last two are the requisite beer and 95_stroker's mug, well you know what beer looks like besides it's much better to have in hand than a picture of it anyway and the last one well save your eyes just imagine a long haired hippy looking guy w/ a bandana standing in front of his truck thinking he's all that cause he put in injectors no offense intended 95_stroker

threejacks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for everyone's quick response. I probably don't need the last two pictures, but I was wanting to see the final installation picture but that's OK. I need to ask some questions about injectors and glow plugs so I'll get on a different thread.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14