CHP, I'm here!

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Welcome aboard CPSS, tell us a little about yourself. We forgive you for being associated with Bill............... ;)

CHPMustang

Reaction score
CPSS said:
Hi guys, came here from another site, CHPMustang told me to check you guys out. :thumbs
Awesome! Great to see you've come to other side,The Better side!! :thumbs

Don't forget to check out the flashchat feature of SuperDutyDiesel it's Top Notch! :sweet

Pass the word on :) :thanks

And I heard that comment 95 :D

Bill

CHPMustang

Reaction score
95_stroker said:
:eek: I thought I could sneak that one past you.........:roflmao
If I'm not around to check posts I sometimes get a phone call stating someone just posted up to me :D

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Crumm said:
Just think now that your a mod you can delete comments like that :sweet
Isn't no biggie I tend to watch what I type before hitting submit reply :cowboy:

We're all friends here :sweet

CPSS

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
Welcome aboard CPSS, tell us a little about yourself. We forgive you for being associated with Bill............... ;)

I own an electrical construction business in upstate New York. We have the following Ford trucks:

2003 F-250 PSD
2001 F-250 PSD
1997 F-250 PSD
1996 F-250 PSD
1994 F-600 (Cummins Diesel)

The 2001 that I drive has lots of mods: ISS Pro EV tranny, boost, pyro gauges. TS Performance flip chip. WD Ram Air, 4" Jardine exhaust, Magnaflow muffler, Maghytec rear diff cover, ITP H/X kit, Whelan 52" Strobe Bar, Fisher 8.5' Snow Plow, 3 Weatherguard tool boxes. fuel tank mods, REMANFACTURED Ford transmission, APC headlights, Silverstar headlight lamps, custom headlight power and relays.

I've done lots of experimenting with the inadequate headlights and wiring on our trucks and have made many improvements.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
CPSS said:
I own an electrical construction business in upstate New York. We have the following Ford trucks:

2003 F-250 PSD
2001 F-250 PSD
1997 F-250 PSD
1996 F-250 PSD
1994 F-600 (Cummins Diesel)

The 2001 that I drive has lots of mods: ISS Pro EV tranny, boost, pyro gauges. TS Performance flip chip. WD Ram Air, 4" Jardine exhaust, Magnaflow muffler, Maghytec rear diff cover, ITP H/X kit, Whelan 52" Strobe Bar, Fisher 8.5' Snow Plow, 3 Weatherguard tool boxes. fuel tank mods, REMANFACTURED Ford transmission, APC headlights, Silverstar headlight lamps, custom headlight power and relays.

I've done lots of experimenting with the inadequate headlights and wiring on our trucks and have made many improvements.
Well, once again. Welcome aboard, looks like you have a heckuva fleet there. That must mean you have some good knowledge to add to our boards here. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58