CHP lead me to the watering hole..

Vindicator

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
Just droppin' a thread out to say "HeLLoOOoO!" CHP informed me of SDD and I believe this site can be a great alternative to the "other" site :thumbs At times, I'd get really tired of trying to wade through all the boolsh*t from the "other" site, and I hope that SDD will offer a new attitude, in terms of members conducting themselves in a repectful and honorable way. I do believe positive progression in search of horsepower, torque, reliability, MPG, creature comforts, etc, etc can be made through collaboration and hard work- not by verbal degradation, public humiliation,"mine's bigger than yours", etc etc. Ahhh enough rambling, the visuals and features on the site are awesome!!! :sweet I hope to learn alot more from the originators and playmakers and maybe...just maybe, I'll be there in the "7.3 Diesel Hall of Fame" one day. Thanks all! :sweet

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Vindicator said:
Hi all,
Just droppin' a thread out to say "HeLLoOOoO!" CHP informed me of SDD and I believe this site can be a great alternative to the "other" site :thumbs At times, I'd get really tired of trying to wade through all the boolsh*t from the "other" site, and I hope that SDD will offer a new attitude, in terms of members conducting themselves in a repectful and honorable way. I do believe positive progression in search of horsepower, torque, reliability, MPG, creature comforts, etc, etc can be made through collaboration and hard work- not by verbal degradation, public humiliation,"mine's bigger than yours", etc etc. Ahhh enough rambling, the visuals and features on the site are awesome!!! :sweet I hope to learn alot more from the originators and playmakers and maybe...just maybe, I'll be there in the "7.3 Diesel Hall of Fame" one day. Thanks all! :sweet
As usual Great to have you aboard Vin :sweet

My preference is to call SDD a community rather than just a "site" but everyone has their own interpretation ;) :cowboy:

Bill

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14