CHP write up on A/C???

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Here's the Article Vin. It's not entirely complete photo wise for this was a mod I did on a whim without giving any time for the camera taking it thru the process.The article isn't entirely complete as it needs more text.

I'll try and fill in the blanks with your questions in the mean time:sweet

JRJ04

Reaction score
would the foil wrapping you did under the hood be beneficial to all vehicles? i was thinking of doing it to my 02 f250. could it hurt at all?

CHPMustang

Reaction score
would the foil wrapping you did under the hood be beneficial to all vehicles? i was thinking of doing it to my 02 f250. could it hurt at all?

By insulating the cold charge lines is a plus on any vehicle or home AC system.:sweet

CHPMustang

Reaction score
big bill can where can i find all the ac mods we can do
The Excursions already come equipped with the coolant shut off valve from the factory so thats one down,the other is insulating the cold charge lines under the hood and the entire length running to the rear evaporator unit.

I believe Dieselsite's coolant shut off valve kit actually shuts off 100% of the hot coolant flow to the front heater core versus the stocker but unsure if Dieselsite's has a bypass for the hot coolant,I'll have to check out the details on it.

JRJ04

Reaction score
bill, i saw you got your air to blow out 37*. i wrapped my charge lines and am still only at about 50* is there anything else i can do? how do i know if i have the valve that shuts off coolant?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14