Clutch parts?

threejacks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anybody had problems with the part of the clutch that goes thru the firewall? 2000 F350 Super Duty. The part is made of black plastic with a piece of white or clear on one side. Part of the black plastic broke off and now it separates from the firewall and will not disengage the clutch. What is this part called and how had is it to replace?

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Are you refering to the link that goes from the clutch pedal to the master cylinder? If you are, the plastic part is available from Ford for cheap. I don't know the name of the plastic part or the part number. But if you can explain it to the parts guy he should be able to get it for you. My dealer had it is stock.

Dave

threejacks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been able to find that the broken part is the "no start switch". First how do I get it the clutch rod off? The end is too big to slip switch off. I think we have more problems than the broken switch. This switch should not keep clutch from disengaging? When depressing clutch it will not come back up. Any suggestions on what we have going on?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14