Clutch rod?

MUDWHISTLE

Diesel Lover
Reaction score
Where is the cheapest place to buy the heim joint for the clutch rod repair?

Patrick Feeley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only place I've seen the "already modified" ones is on ebay. You can probably get a regular end at the hardware store, but then you'll have to drill and tap it for a set screw and add the capscrew to secure it to the linkage. Cheers!

MUDWHISTLE

Diesel Lover
Reaction score
Yeah I think thats what I'm gonna do since they are 40 on ebay and a reg one is 7$ and I work in a machine at work part time.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
youd be better off doin it yourself muddy.i do believe if you go to our sister site Oilburners.net you may find the instructions on exactly what you need to buy and do for this mod in the 6.9/7.3 idi section.if not they can most definately tell you how to do it

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
well ive been better.but starting to get back off the ground here little bit at a time.unfortunately i sold both of my quads.but i will hopefully be buying another one by summer.i want a honda 450r this time.

how you been?long time no chat

MUDWHISTLE

Diesel Lover
Reaction score
I've been good, got married last october to a great woman :) I still have mine but have not been riding it much same with the snowmobile riding it even less. OHHH YEA I have a ridin a 450R at the dunes around here and they are fun. Lots of power too. and the one I rode had something called an HRC kit, not sure what that is but it was fun.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
them 450Rs are nasty bikes even stock :eek: HRC kit is either a big bore kit or a race exhaust.

congrats on getting married :sweet:sweet i ended up finding a great italian girl myself.hopefully it lasts for me cuz she is wonderful!!:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14