code help...

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
hey I installed the edge attitude off my 03' on my uncles 03' this morning... the truck runs great... he still has the OEM exhaust and everything that comes with it... anyway the check engine light came on and we read the codes and got....

P2285-ICP sensor (I had to replace this one on my 03')

P0198 and P0118 (these two were coolant temp high output and I think oil temp high output.. I have never heard of these)

let me know what you think?

thanks

Nate

fordoor

SDD Member
Reaction score
Check out thread dated 11/22/09 Question replacing ICP May be helpful. Did these codes come on right away after install of the Edge, or after running on a hotter than stock setting for awhile? Like you, most of us that run programmers or tuners have better intake and exhaust flow. Running the Edge on a stock truck may set off these codes. Clear codes and see if it sets them running on stock setting perhaps.

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
I had to replace my ICP on my 03'.. that was a job since it is located behind the turbo on any 6.0 born before sept. of 03'...

yes it set the codes as soon as the edge was installed... we cleared them and are waiting to see if they come back on.. I haven't heard from him since the install...

the truck ran great though....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14