Code P1211

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
What is diagnosis code P1211? I looked in the WIKI under the ford codes and it isn't there and I cannot find my superchips tuner book. I think it is a over-boost code or a ebpv uncontrollable but I don't remember for sure.

SeeYa

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Crumm said:
What is diagnosis code P1211? I looked in the WIKI under the ford codes and it isn't there and I cannot find my superchips tuner book. I think it is a over-boost code or a ebpv uncontrollable but I don't remember for sure.

</> desired ICP (injector control pressure)

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
And is that bad? I got that code while climbing Thompson pass. It is a bit of a climb. I believe the elevation at the bottom is like 300ft and at the top it is 2678ft. I had my SCMT set on "tow safe" since we were towing. I seem to recall several years ago getting a few codes right after I installed the tuner but I don't remember if it was the P1211 or not.

SeeYa

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
At what power level is the "tow safe" mode? P1211 is not a "bad" code. Climbing that kind of grade, P1211 is a common code to get.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
This would be the Ex. I think the tuner "tow safe mode" is good for 70hp on a 99-up but don't quote me on that.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Crumm said:
This would be the Ex. I think the tuner "tow safe mode" is good for 70hp on a 99-up but don't quote me on that.
I believe you are correct.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Svttim