Cold Start TSB INFO

rsjohnsn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey neighbor, I live in Seymour and work in Sevier County. I work for Charter and have probably been to or close to your house. Oh yeah, forgot to ask, which dealer do you work for or is it a local shop?

Scott

Mark Hastings

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Local shop kinda I work for an Ambulance Service doing all Repairs unless it's under warranty.

North Rogers road

By the way I'm now looking for another 302 that I can slap in my 71 until I get the old 302 punched 30 over and put in a 4340 steel crank and stroker H beam rods.as Cheap a 302 as possible that doesn't burn 6 qts of oil just going to Knoxville.

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
slight hi-jack: you drove from tennessee to N.E. just to plow 3' of snow...:eek: -popcorn that is a dedicated snow lover:thumbs

Crazyhorse

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Damn, guess I'm going to have to finally loose my original tow haul mode :( I've had 85,000 miles w/o a flash, but the cold starts are getting bad, to the point that even in the afternoon with ambient temps in the 60's it's running rough. In the mornings it does nothing but billow whitish smoke for the first minute or two (kinda rough, because I live a block and a half from the highway...)

Mark Hastings

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Damn, guess I'm going to have to finally loose my original tow haul mode :( I've had 85,000 miles w/o a flash, but the cold starts are getting bad, to the point that even in the afternoon with ambient temps in the 60's it's running rough. In the mornings it does nothing but billow whitish smoke for the first minute or two (kinda rough, because I live a block and a half from the highway...)

I think it's time for a reflash Dude.:sorry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14