Colorado Charity Dyno Day set! Charity needed!

ShayB

Colorado PSD Club
Reaction score
The date for the Colorado Charity Dyno Day has been set, October 1st! We are trying to plan way ahead this year in hopes of getting more corporate sponsors involved and give small businesses more time to plan!

What I need TO START is charity suggestions, as it is much easier to promote this event when we have a charity all picked out!! Last year, we raised $2734, so let's try and break that record this time! We will again sell tickets for a prize raffle and donate all the money, including the dyno run money to the charity. So, we will also need lots of good items donated for our prize raffle. Truck parts and gift certs are great, but prizes can also include gift certificates from restaurants and other stores. So, if you know of one you think might be willing to donate, please let either me know.

So, please visit our club website Events forum and list your suggestions. Once we get a few, I will start a new thread on the website and we will all vote on which one to support this year.

Remember, this is NOT a CPSC event, but an all diesel event, so please everyone get involved.

For more info and to post your suggestions, visit:
http://www.coloradopowerstrokeclub.com/html/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=12378#12378

Shay, Colorado Power Stroke Club

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58