Colorado newbie

RckyMtnF350

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone from the Colorado newbie.I've lived here all my life and enjoy the great outdoors. I'm new to any kind of forum so I hope to do the best I can. Can't believe how much info you guys have, it's great! Will try to post some photos later of the truck.
2000 F350 7.3L Crew Cab LB 4x4. AFE intake, Magna Flo 4 " exhaust, 17" MB Gunner 8 rims with 315/70/17 BFG's.

P.S. Thanks for the info on Grill Covers, will do some research now!

Reaction score
:wc4
You live in a gorgeous state!:sweet I have a lot of relatives there. Truck sounds sweet. Post up some pics when you get a moment.

RckyMtnF350

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Will post some pics later on today, gotta do some welding at work to pay for all the upgrades. Your rig sounds nice. forgot to add that I also have a pro comp leveling kit, wish i could go bigger like yours. have a kid that's finishing up college this year in Durango, Co so that's where alot of $$$ goes.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Welcome new member from Colorado! Great to have you in our commmunity and sure look towards pics of your truck:sweet :wc2

keanoknick

Big Stroker
Reaction score
:w4

Can't wait to see pics of your truck!

I used to live outsid of Denver, I sure miss it, beautiful country up there!

RckyMtnF350

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
RckyMtnF350 newbie pic

Still trying to navigate through the forum. Hope my pic comes with this. Truck has been really good to me for the past 7 years. Have seen some of the trucks on the forum and they are very nice.

2000 F350 Crew Cab
66,500 miles
Pro Comp Leveling Kit
AFE intake
Magna Flo 4" turbo back exhaust
MB Gunner 8 17" rims
315/70/17 BFG"s

future adds:
pillar gauges
chip

Members online

Forum statistics