Connecticut Powerstroke Diesel Club "2007" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadman514

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just noticed it! I believe Skullhead had something to do with it. He PM'd me -"check out my post on dieselstop".

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
hey,somebodys gotta show me how to drop links into the posts like you guys do.

very easy.you can either copy and past the URL into your post and the forum will do the rest. like this http://media.putfile.com/dually-burnout84

or click on the icon on the top of the type reply page that looks like the earth with a pair of glasses.it will pop up a box to insert the URL you want to link to.put the URL into it and click OK.it will put the URL into the post and part of it will be blue.you can delete that and type whatever you want it to say such as "click here" and it will look like this:

watch my dually burn the tires!!!

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
OK boys, Thursday night is chat around here. Get in there and get to know some people. I just got my coals hot on the grill and am going out to cook a 2 pound slab of dead cow, and a potato too. See y'all in about an hour.

trackspeeder

Stone Crusher
Reaction score
OK boys, Thursday night is chat around here. Get in there and get to know some people. I just got my coals hot on the grill and am going out to cook a 2 pound slab of dead cow, and a potato too. See y'all in about an hour.

Can you send some of that dead cow my way.:cool:

shortbed

tightlipped member
Reaction score
jeff put me down for the dyno.glad to see everyones happy now.will have to check out the chat. i just went over there,and ct psd isnt up anymore,its been deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14