Connecticut Powerstroke Diesel Club "2007" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tattoo_skullhead

super duper senior member
Reaction score
anyone wanna go to a smoker may 11th?tickets are $20 i need money ahead of time so the guy throwing it knows how much beer and food to order...its at the italian american club on columbus ave. in hamden

LoveTurbo

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
same bat time same bat channel,nice offroad wheelin up there too! pull in park,go around the pond parkin lot in back cant miss it.anyone needs directions pm me

if we can go wheelin up there get the trucks a little dirty im in i just have NO clue where it is

tattoo_skullhead

super duper senior member
Reaction score
well seeing how this is gonna be the first nice weekend...im going to clean the beast so i will NOT be wheeling:sorry ...ill be at the glenwood:tounge i dont think theres enough room up there for a whole bunch of trucks ..is there? i also gave out a few cards to guys that were interested in coming this weekend so ill stay back and see if they show up u:cussing:ers shouldn't say we are going someplace else in the middle of the week u will all have to go to confession now

shortbed

tightlipped member
Reaction score
theres more room than at glenwood by far!!can park 50 cars at least.should have jeff post on the website, meeting @ hubbard park this week,and put up directions.not too late to do that!besides, i wanna look at alterstrippers in short shorts, not see rotting peaches!!

shortbed

tightlipped member
Reaction score
DIRECTIONS TO PARK: from hamden or dirksville:tounge I 91 north to 691 west GO PAST MERIDEN MALL , see castle on right ,look left down into park.1st exit after mall.TURN LEFT,park entrance .5 mi on left.turn into park,follow road around pond to back parking lot. plenty of room.

Deadman514

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an idea -cause who wants to go to a park at 9:30 in the AM -no sun anyway. Why not have the meeting -THEN head to the park (for whoever wants to go).

LoveTurbo

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
yea ill prob be makin my way up there this weekend and that sounds like the better idea:sweet . ill probebly just get lost if i try toget my self there anyways:doh:

I FINALY GOT TO GET MY MUFFLER DELETE PIPE LAST THIS WEEk!!. unfortunetly my father got a hold of it first when the dumb ashh UPS guy :cussing: didn't follow directions. so now after the argument and the boot outa da house i don't think ill ever hear my truck with a straight pipe :nono: :nono: akeakvjnaceafoieu!!!!:cussing: :cussing:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14