Coolant

NevrKnow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to flush my system. Anyone have a current price for IH FLeetrite ELC concentrated, not the diluted stuff?

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
dude..
it's green coolant.

get the additive and everything else is cream cheese...

NevrKnow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
True JL. But I want the GOOD stuff so I wont have to touch it again for oh 300,000 miles or so. :D

And I have an 02, mine didn't come with green but Gold. So I'll flush it all out and switch over.

Found it. Local IH dealer for 21 bux a gallon.

Last edited:

aklim

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dude..
it's green coolant.

get the additive and everything else is cream cheese...

Why? With the ELC that International uses for the same engine they sell Ford, I don't have to worry for a long time. Best part, I don't have to screw with adding additives every now and then.

NevrKnow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
EXACTLY! I didn't wont to have to mess with it anymore then I have to. Plus it's made FOR these engines specifically. Or am I just really anal about my beloved SuperDuty? :D

aklim

Full Access Member
Reaction score
EXACTLY! I didn't wont to have to mess with it anymore then I have to. Plus it's made FOR these engines specifically. Or am I just really anal about my beloved SuperDuty? :D

I don't know how true this is but people have said that the "No Additive" yellow is not as robust as the ELC stuff out of the bottle. I suppose the only way to know is to dip the test strip in the coolant and check for levels of the right stuff, NOT Cocaine. :lmao

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58