Cops and "off road diesel?"

Ford_Forgotton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hheynow said:
I know a B-100 tanker driver/supplier. He says that his off-road B-100 is not dyed. :dunno

Because very little "un taxed" fuel is dyed while in the delivery truck. Some trucks service both taxed and untaxed stations. It is up to the service station or the driver of the delivery truck to add the dye to the storage tanks before it is sold.

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
happeetxn said:
Antonio,
Who pulled you over (DPS, County sheriff,etc...)
Craig

DPS driving a pickup. They are the ones running around here with scales and such for the big rigs.

I didn't think he should be able to pull my filter but I knew I was good so why argue.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
rray32539 said:
Dipped at an agricultural weigh station in Florida. They were stopping ALL pickup trucks, rental trucks, rental trailers, as well as big rigs for inspection purposes. I was first asked if I was bringing any plants or aquaculture across the Suwannee River without a permit (illegal). Then I was motioned over to the fuel check station when the inspector notices that my truck exhaust has that distinct aroma of diesel. It must have been a slow day for them.

richard
i got lucky i transported tons of plants across the suwanee from pcola to jax,:confused:

and this weekend there were lots of DOT squads stopping trucks and folks pulling trailers, made me feel good to see some of the rigs stopped.

and tx _atty, yep you consent to tanks ans safety inspection when you purchase tags for the vehicle, its just lik e your driverslicense you sign consent for a breath test to get the license,
sneaky but legal:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14