Couldn't help myself so i just helped myself.

nbookie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
as some know i used to have a few 7.3's but had to sell for medical reasons then two years later we needed a diesel again so with help from ya'll i found an 04 F450 to pull the boat. Thats when the bug bit again, the 450 went to florida to be married to the boat and that left me wanting a diesel for myself again. so after looking for about a month i found a 2004 F350 Dually lariat with toper, new tires and a few add-ons with 90,000 miles and about 20,000 miles left on the ford ESP for $13700 with tax. had the local dealer do the ball joints under warranty on day one but other than that she looks and runs as it should. now i'm saving for the studs and upgraded egr cooler.

0223121530.jpg

nbookie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
forgot to mention. the truck has 4.10 gears and with 75mph speed limits this than sucks the fuel so now i drive like gramps doing 10 under.

nbookie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its getting studs and delete soon so i too hope it last as long as my 7.3's did.

RSG,
Are the tunnnel fans in yr profile pic on a turkey or chicken house? looks like the house is about as wide as ours are long.

RSG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RSG,
Are the tunnnel fans in yr profile pic on a turkey or chicken house? looks like the house is about as wide as ours are long.

Chicken! :sweet Double-wide broiler houses that became popular in some spots like DelMarVa and parts of AL, MS and, in this shot, KY. Around 80' by 525' iirc. Hired Hand out of Bremen AL (now part of yet another conglomerate).

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14