CPR fuel system

MUDWHISTLE

Diesel Lover
Reaction score
Hey I have a friend that is wanting to install this on his 97 and it looks like a good system but seems a lttle spendy. I know the parts would not cost that much but does anybody know who makes the lift pump and the dpr uses? it looks like a superduty lift pump? also would like to hear from someone that has this system and see if they think it is worth the price or should I build one with spin on filters.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Not speaking from experience but more from reading about other peoples experience it seems as though the time spent tracking down all the parts to build your own fuel system ends up costing as much as buying a complete system. This of course depends on what your time is worth(lots of spare time or work too many hours a week).

MUDWHISTLE

Diesel Lover
Reaction score
Yeah This is true was just trying to save the guy some dollars so he could do the DIY injectors at the same time. But i guess if his tax return is enough he can still do both. Are you running this setup on your Keven?

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
im running the bdp fuel system.it uses the SDpump.i believe most of the aftermaket systems use the SD pump

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
its goin,not reallygettin much better but im workin at it.hows things for you?

the fuel system can be made yourself.only thing you really need to hunt for is the fittings for the fuel lines and a filter setup.

MUDWHISTLE

Diesel Lover
Reaction score
Its going good. yeah thats what I'm thinking too and for a lot less money.

96P_Stroke4x4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i found it easier to get the kit than to have to hunt down all the parts. the kit comes with great instructions and everything necessary. including the sd fuel pump, regulator, filters, wiring, fuel emergency cutoff switch, oil pressure switch, etc

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR FORD MUSTANG FOCUS PROBE RANGER | eBay

Fuel Pump 7.3 Econoline Excursion Super Duty | eBay

30/40 AMP HEAVY DUTY RELAY and SOCKET SPDT 12 VOLT | eBay

i belive its 1/8' pipe for the fittings in the head with an adapter for what ever your gonna use for fuel lines.wire the relay up.put the trigger wire on the #22 fuse.i recently rewired mine.now it has its own maxi fuse and relay in the under hood fuse box :sweet .

noneed for the oil pressure switch.it wont start with low oil pressure.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58