Crappy Super Duty article

JIM_C

Turbo Lover
Reaction score
Head over to pickuptruck.com to see how NOT to write an article about a Super Duty. OK, talking about a 2005 Super Duty, so lets start with Dodge V10s. It goes downhill from there.

kenh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WRITER?

Well, he needed a job, flunked the test for Wal-Mart Greeter.

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
That's a nice looking truck...I was thinking about getting the Triton V8 or V10 but I drove them on the highway and they wind out like hell...and plus i love diesels :)...10 mpg??? I get like 16 and im not even close to breaking in the engine!

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck, he doesn't think the FX4 package will impact the ride. Little does he realize that the package adds more than shocks and skidplates, it does change the spring rates as well. I'm thinking that my 5 yr old niece could write that article and make more coherent sentences. And who gives a flip about it raining to tow something you're supposed to review it's towing abilities and last time I checked it was still legal and still rather safe to tow in the rain assuming you don't drive like you're in a little honda civic.

SUPERDUTYSPV

Ford Fan
Reaction score
I had an '00 V-10 that got 12.5 in town. I am now in an '04 6.0, with 14,700+ miles on it, not even close to breaking the engine in, and I am getting 15.8 around town. I LOVE my PSD!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58