cruise control problem please help

gubbylee

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone I bought a used 2008 f350 4x4 super crew fx4 back in april and the the cruise work fine then it was intermittant and now it does not work at all and I was wondering if anyone has any info or pointers or have had the same problem and what to do to fix it ... like if it is a wiring problem or the control button might be broke on the sterring wheel, I am trying to avoid the stealership to save money and because i have a programmer and deleted the dpf ... thanks for your help in advance !

hdjeff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
brake light on? also you only voided the warranty of the associated parts that were modified, so they cant throw out your whole warranty , just the affected parts.

08SuperDiesel

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Ford Re-program

If I remember correctly, there was a recall on the program for the motor and it addressed cruise control and regen at the same time. So if the person before you bought the truck before this came out (I think getting it done free ended Dec 31 09) and never got it fixed (reprogrammed), then you may be experiencing these problems. I think it was the same reprogram that was supposed to stop puking white smoke (didn't work on mine).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Svttim