Crunch

5vertugger

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
That is what I heard while I was backing in next to the fifthwheel after taking the truck out for a spin. I cracked the turn signal lense on one of the towing mirrors on my o5 350. Does anybody know if you can purchase the lense seperately?:cussing:

janders

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dad did that with his truck a week after he bought it. He had to take the truck back for some work on the paint that they were fixing under warrenty. So he just told them that had to be fixed too. I am assuming that they just replaced the lense.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
ouch
i think the lense is a whole assembly for the cap and lense. and pricey
on the powerstroke site it looks like a whole enchilada

maybe a wrecking yard

CHPMustang

Reaction score
The lens with LEDS should be one piece with the clamshell and cost should be in the $70-$95 range depending on where you go.

Bill

5vertugger

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replys.

Robert, I'll look on the powerstroke site.

Sam, If I had a DRW I might be pricing a rear fender instead of a lense for a mirror.

Bill, If I could get away with $70 to $95 I would do that verses the cost of a new towing mirror.

Thanks
Ken

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Under your avatar doesn't show your location unless you're a nomad:D If you're in the DFW area I get the deals at the Ford parts counter and could hook you up:sweet

5vertugger

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I am far away from DFW, I'm in western PA. My buddy was a Ford Tech and I would use his discount to buy parts,but he left Ford last year, I'll see if he has any contacts left.
Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14