Cup Holders

threejacks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anone direct me to site that has the aftermarket cup holders that fit on the center fold down seat/console? They fasten on to the lid and stick out in front of console. This is on a 2000 F 350 .

SprintRacer26

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recieved my console addon friday and absolutely love it!! The stock pull-out style didn't hold cups for crap, I dont know how many pop's I've spilt from fall over, but not any more!

Anyone looking for a cheap addon that is functional, I recommend this, and for $36+shipping, the price can't be beat either!

ryaneverk2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You fellas with that console add-on from Geno's Garage, does it hold beverages VERY securely? Cokes, coffee mugs, big gulps, etc?

I'm debating between that and the newer "pincer" style cupholder that replaces the dash one. I can get the newer style cupholder for around $45 IIRC, so the price isn't that much more than the Geno's addon.

Oh, also what is the bottom of the addon like? In the picture, I see that it seems go go under the lid, but it only shows the top. Is the bottom a rounded flat surface, or is it something that will dig into the seat and leave marks? How securely does it fit into the console... shake or move around at all if you move the console? Thanks!

SprintRacer26

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The cup holders are about 3-4 inches deep with the bottom inch being a little bigger than a pop can. I'm not sure how big the opening is, I've only had it for a few days and rarely drive my truck.........

If I had the choice between changing the stock cup holders vs geno's console addon I'd definitely go with geno's. Even with the newer style factory cup holders they just aren't very deep, I think even a Taco Bell size drink will still tip over if not careful.

Only thing I dont like about geno's is the smooth finish. If they could of gave it the textured look like the stock plastic pieces it would give it more of a authentic look. Also the smooth plastic attracts debris to it (static electricity) hair, lint, those sort of things.

As far as the fit, with the console lid shut geno's doesn't move very much. There is supplied velcro you can use to help secure it with the console lid open which I haven't done yet. Also, if I remember correctly, geno's console doesn't actually sit all the way down ontop of the seat, just slightly above it. The console is open underneath too.

dpantazis

Reaction score
Which console is this for?

What console are you guys installing this on? Is this the bench seat, 40/20/40?

Would it fir the captains chairs/console combo?

dennis

SprintRacer26

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dpantazis said:
What console are you guys installing this on? Is this the bench seat, 40/20/40?

Would it fir the captains chairs/console combo?

dennis

This is for '99-'02 Ford trucks with the 40/20/40 split bench.

Ford_Cup_Holder_WEB_1_00.JPG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14